Innovation activity of PJSC «Rosseti Moscow Region» is carried out within the framework of the Innovative Development Program of the Company in accordance with the Policy of Innovative Development, Energy Saving and Energy Efficiency Improvement of PJSC "Rosseti" approved by the Board of Directors of PJSC «Rosseti Moscow Region» on June 21, 2014.The program of innovative development of PJSC «Rosseti Moscow Region» for 2016-2020 with a perspective up to 2025 was approved by the Board of Directors of the Company on April 14, 2017.
Purpose of the Program:
The transition to an electrical network of a new technological structure with qualitatively new characteristics of reliability, efficiency, accessibility, manageability and customer orientation of electric grid facilities of PJSC «Rosseti Moscow Region». Achievement of this goal is a key task in the field of innovative development of the Company, carried out through the implementation of the projects and activities of the Program within the following key areas of the Company's innovative development:
- transition to digital substations of various voltage classes 35-110 (220) kV;
- transition to digital active-adaptive networks with distributed intelligent automation and control system; vtransition to integrated efficiency of business processes and automation of management systems;
- application of new technologies and materials in the electric power industry.
As part of the medium-term plan for the implementation of the Program for 2018-2020, the following key innovative projects are planned in the areas of innovation development:
Transition to digital substations of various voltage classes 35-110 (220) kV
- Reconstruction of the "Klin" substation with the use of digital relay protection and automation devices, current and voltage measuring transformers for the transition to digital substations;
- Construction of the substation "Medvedevskaya" with the use of digital devices for relay protection and automation and other innovative solutions.
Transition to digital active-adaptive networks with distributed intelligent automation and control system:
- Realization of intelligent distribution grids (Smart Grid) in the territory of the service of the branch of PJSC «Rosseti Moscow Region» - "New Moscow";
- Development of infrastructure for electric transport in the territory of Moscow and the Moscow Region;
- Creation of "Digital distribution zone";
- Creation of "City distribution zone ";
- Creation of a "Digital Power Area";
- Pilot project for the use of power storage systems.
Transition to the integrated effectiveness of business processes and automation of management systems:
- Implementation of an automated platform for operational and technological management of SCADA / DMS / OMS;
- Introduction and development of the asset management system;
- Creation of an automated control system for mobile teams ("Digital electrician");
- Introduction of innovative brigade electric transport in PJSC «Rosseti Moscow Region».
Application of new technologies and materials in the electric power industry:
- Application of reclosers on 6-10 kV overhead lines with the possibility of remote control and integration into the SCADA system;
- Application of polymeric pendant solid-piled bird protection insulation of a new generation;
- Application of cable clutches with high-voltage insulation made of silicone rubber on KVL 110-220 kV;
- The use of high-altitude poles of 110-220 kV overhead lines.
The Program also carries out research and development (R & D), which support the development of key areas of innovation development.
From 2013 to the first half of 2018, the following R & D projects were carried out under the Program:
- Creation of an infrastructure for electric transport on the territory of the service of PJSC «Rosseti Moscow Region» as an element of the implementation of the integrated strategy for the introduction of intelligent networks (MOESK EV);
- A comprehensive study of the use of DC inserts in the network of PJSC «Rosseti Moscow Region», the definition of algorithms for their management, taking into account the features of the Moscow energy system;
- Investigation of the system approach to voltage regulation in the networks of PJSC «Rosseti Moscow Region» with the use of reactive power compensation (existing and prospective);
- Evaluation of the electrodynamic and thermal effects of short-circuit currents (ACs) on overhead power lines (overhead lines) with an increase in the level of operating currents and short-circuit currents;
- Investigation of the algorithms for determining the necessity and the locations for setting the automatic control of voltage reduction (AOSN), as well as the calculation of the settings;
- Investigation of the levels of switching overvoltages in reactivated networks of increased reactance with the definition of approaches to construct a reactivated network taking into account the features of the Moscow power system;
- Development of methodical instructions and software for calculating the settings of automatic voltage regulation devices for transformers (APTT) in electric networks of PJSC «Rosseti Moscow Region»;
- Development of common technical requirements and standard technical solutions to the automated monitoring and diagnostic system of substation equipment of PJSC «Rosseti Moscow Region»;
- Development of schemes for the development of 6-20 kV electric networks in RES of PJSC «Rosseti Moscow Region» in the Moscow Region;
- Study of the quality of electrical energy in 10 / 0.4 kV distribution networks with the development of guidelines, instructions and technical measures to improve the quality of electricity of PJSC «Rosseti Moscow Region»;
- Automatic reclosing with power line monitoring;
- Compensation of reactive power in the distribution network;
- Development of methodical recommendations on the application of diagnostic tools for electrical equipment 6-220 kV under operating voltage by the partial discharge method;
- Development of guidelines for the selection of the neutral grounding mode in 6 - 35 kV networks with the development of aspects of implementing the transfer of Moscow cable networks with a voltage of 6 (10) kV to the resistive-grounded operation of the neutral.
At present, work is carried out on the following subjects of research and development:
- Development of technical solutions and recommendations for the transfer of the existing 6-10 kV network to the 20 kV network in rural areas;
- Development of a unified transition point 110 kV on a support for connecting overhead lines and cable lines.
Energy Saving and Energy Efficiency Improvement Program
21.02.2018 The Board of Directors of PJSC "MOESK" approved the adjusted Energy Saving and Energy Efficiency Improvement Program of PJSC «Rosseti Moscow Region» until 2022 (extract from the minutes of the Board meeting of February 2, 2018 No. 342)
- Increasing the level of energy saving and energy efficiency of PJSC «Rosseti Moscow Region».
- reduction of energy losses and specific consumption of energy resources for economic needs due to the implementation of measures;
- realization of energy saving potential and energy efficiency improvement of production activity;
- formation of an effective energy saving management system;
- increased implementation volume of effective measures.
The program provides the following targets in the field of energy saving and energy efficiency:
1. Reduction of energy losses
According to the Program implementation, it is planned to reduce the level of energy losses from 8.55% of the volume of grid output in 2016 to 7.54% by 2022.
|Lossesmln kWh||8 082,0||7 784,6||7 491,2||7 549,6||7 431,65||7 405,2||7 397,0||6 938,0||6 949,0||6 950,0|
|Losses% of the volume of grid output||9,16||8,77||8,55||8,33||8,24||8,14||8,11||7,58||7,56||7,54|
2. Reduction of energy consumption for economic needs
|Sl. No.||Target name||Unit||2015 год (actual)||Planned indicator value in 2017:||Planned indicator value in 2022:|
||The consumption of energy resources on the economic needs of administrative and industrial buildings:|
|1.1.||Electric Energy||thousandkW h / m2||0,111||0,100||0,086|
|1.2.||Thermal energy||Gcal / m3||0,04||0,04||0,03|
|1.3.||Natural gas||thousand m3||163,74||161,29||158,39|
|2||The consumption of natural resources on the economic needs of administrative and industrial buildings:|
|2.1.||Hot water supply||housand m3||12,96||12,03||10,03|
|2.2.||Cold water supply||housand m3||268,98||266,20||227,96|
|3||Consumption of motor fuel by vehicles and special equipment||thousand l||10 417,17||10 245,36||10 245,36|
Energy Saving and Energy Efficiency Improvement Program includes activities that have "direct" effects in the form of energy efficiency improvement and saving FER, and as well as takes into account the "concomitant" effect in the form of reducing the energy losses resulting from the implementation of other production programs of PJSC "MOESK" (future-oriented program of electricity metering systems for the REM, renovation programs (technical re-equipment and reconstruction), reliability improvement programs).
Activities in the field of Energy Saving and Energy Efficiency Improvement are divided into organizational (low-cost) and technical activities and include:
- activities aimed at reducing energy losses;
- activities aimed at reducing consumption of energy resources (electricity, thermal energy) and water for economic needs of administrative and industrial buildings.
The organizational activities with "direct" effects aimed at reducing energy losses include:
- identification of unrecorded electrical energy consumption;
- optimization of the places of opening of the circuits of electrical grids;
- switching off in low load modes of transmission lines in closed electrical grids and double-circuit lines;
- switching off transformers in substations with seasonal loads;
- equalization of phase loads in electric grids;
- optimization of operating voltages in the power centers of radial electrical grids;
- switching off transformers in low load modes in substations with two or more transformers;
- optimization of load distribution between substations of the main electric grid due to switching in its circuit;
- optimization of the places where the power lines are opened with two-way power;
- optimization of steady-state modes of electrical grids by reactive power;
- optimization of steady-state modes of electric grids by active power;
- reducing the consumption of electrical energy for the needs of substations;
- bringing the contacts state and contact connections of the substations to the requirements of the reference documentation for all substations;
- duration reduction of transformers repair.
The technical activities aimed at reducing the losses of electric energy and having a "concomitant" effect include:
- automation of heating and lighting systems in the premises of the substation, incl. heating systems for oil-filled equipment and outdoor cabinets;
- technical re-equipment and reconstruction and new construction;
- development program of metering and control equipment.
The organizational activities aimed at reducing the consumption of energy resources and water for the economic needs of administrative and industrial buildings include the following activities:
- organization of an economical mode of operation of energy-consuming equipment and lighting;
- reduction of heating load in buildings or separate premises during non-working periods;
- introduction of a system of material incentives for saving energy resources;
- ensuring control over the misuse of energy resources;
- organization of the procurement system for economic and industrial needs of energy-consuming equipment of high energy efficiency classes;
- analysis of resource supply contracts for the purpose of identifying the provisions of contracts that impede the implementation of measures to improve energy efficiency.
The technical activities aimed at reducing the consumption of energy resources and water for the economic needs of administrative and industrial buildings include the following activities:
- installation of energy-saving lamps in order to reduce energy consumption for economic needs;
- installation of energy-efficient lighting devices based on light-emitting diodes;
- replacement of obsolete convectors with new convectors with climate control;
- installation of reflective screens behind heating units;
- installation of single-lever mixers;
- installation of water flow regulators;
- installation of tanks with a two-cycle flush.
Implementation of energy saving program
Energy inspection of PJSC "MOESK"
Pursuant to the requirements of the Federal Law No. 261-FZ of November 23, 2009 " On Energy Saving and Improvement of Energy Efficiency and on Amending Certain Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation" in PJSC "MOESK" in the period from 01.03.2012 to 22.10.2012 a mandatory energy inspection of economic and production facilities was carried out.
As a result of the energy inspection, energy efficiency indicators and the company's energy saving potential were determined, and the company's energy certificate was formed.